This Holiday Season, Expect Some Unwelcome Guests… Hackers.
It’s a fact: DDoS attacks, DNS flooding and other malware attacks spike during the holidays. In fact, if you’re not careful, your site could be among the 1000s of websites that are attacked each year. And those attacks can cost companies millions of dollars in lost revenue and lost customer trust.
Before your company unveils the holiday sales, here are some things to consider:
- Is your DNS secure?
- How good is your DDoS mitigation?
- Is your website ready for the spike in holiday traffic?
- How quickly can you validate a new account?
- Can you be 100% sure that online purchases are legitimate?
- Is your telemarketing team running afoul of TCPA compliance?
The holidays can be a stressful time, especially for your network. Don’t let the hackers and the humbugs bring you down. Get the answers you need from Neustar today.